Your Vulcan XH558 Tour
- Arrive at our offices, just a short journey away from Vulcan XH558’s location at Doncaster Sheffield Airport, at the start of your visit for a meet-and-greet briefing with tea or coffee, and produce your e-ticket details for your security pass to be completed.
- Board the coach and take in your briefing, before passing through site security to the secure area where XH558 is parked.
- You will spend approx. 90 minutes at the aircraft, which will include:
- An underwing tour, to see names if applicable
- Ask our Volunteer Engineering Team about the work currently being carried out on the aircraft – such as changing oils, inspections, tests and minor repairs
- Time in the cockpit with a short talk from an engineer
- A look into XH558’s cavernous bomb-bay
- At the end of your visit you will board the coach and return to the meeting point.
There will be plenty of photo opportunities for you to capture the memory, to show to family and friends.
IMPORTANT: In the email confirming your order, you will be given guidelines for providing the names of all those attending your visit. This detail is required in advance of your visit to arrange security passes for your access to the airfield through security.
By booking, you accept full agreement of the Tour Conditions.